SV: SV: genetic markers revisited

Subrahmanya S. subrahmanyas at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 3 17:39:35 UTC 2000

>From: Lars Martin Fosse <lmfosse at ELENDER.HU>
>....Until you show a better
>grasp of the basics of the debate, I shall consider you a flunked
>student lacking the basic intellectual resources to understand the issue, I
>and
>won't waste my time on you.
>
>Lars Martin Fosse

Honestly, I dont give a damn what you consider about me or anyone else.
I am interested in knowing and understanding  Indias history and
will pursue that.

Also, I have been on this list for many years now and know enough
of Indology - so as not to take the words of europeanist academics
at face value.

I must add that the list members are also intelligent enough to know logthe
difference between invasions and migrations to see through your doublespeak.

Subrahmanya