CSX+ package for LaTeX (fwd)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Fri Aug 18 23:33:00 UTC 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 10:27:16 +0100 (BST)
From: John Smith <jds10 at cam.ac.uk>
Subject: CSX+ package for LaTeX

Bob Hueckstedt and I have created a package to make it possible to use
CSX+ fonts directly within LaTeX. The package consists of a set of
virtual fonts (my work) implementing CSX+ versions of all the
commonest text fonts, both Computer Modern and PostScript, and a set
of sty and fd files (Bob's work) creating a simple LaTeX interface to
the fonts.

The package will probably eventually find its way on to CTAN, but for
now it can be obtained from

  ftp://bombay.oriental.cam.ac.uk/pub/john/software/fonts/csx+/TeX/LaTeX

John Smith

Dr J. D. Smith                *  jds10 at cam.ac.uk
Faculty of Oriental Studies   *  Tel. 01223 335140 (Switchboard 01223 335106)
Sidgwick Avenue               *  Fax  01223 335110
Cambridge CB3 9DA             *  http://bombay.oriental.cam.ac.uk/index.html