(Fwd) Tibet Journal 16 (1991), No. 2, pp. 91-94

Jan Filipsky filipsky at SITE.CAS.CZ
Wed Sep 15 16:19:57 UTC 1999

Esteemed Netters,
I post this message on behalf of Prof. J. Kolmas, Tibetan scholar
and Director of the Oriental Institute who asked me to
approach Indology members and to ask anybody with access to past
issues of Tibet Journal kindly to send a photocopy of the following review
article to the Institute's address below:

Karma Gyatsho, "Shakabpa (1908-1989): A Brief Biography", Tibet Journal,
Vol. 16, No. 2 (1991), pp. 91-94.

Needless to say, we will gladly reimburse any costs involved.
Gratefully Yours J.F.
Jan Filipsky, PhD.
Oriental Institute
Pod vodarenskou vezi 4, 182 08 Praha 8