Genetics and Mr. Abbas

ravindran sri torfats at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 5 21:03:02 UTC 1999

Dear Mr Aditya,
I am not sure of what you mean by "pure academics". Is there Academics
devoid of politics? Is there scholarship devoid of politics? Mr. Abbas and
Ms. Bose have had the gumption to state something that they beleive in.
While you have every right to disagree with their conclusions (in this case
I dont see how you can), to say that academics is oustside or byond politics
is downright fascistic. Is the injustice against dalits  and women merely
"perceived"?
Rvaindran.S