SV: My 'Threat' to Dr. Thomspon

Lars Martin Fosse lmfosse at ONLINE.NO
Fri Sep 3 09:10:13 UTC 1999

Vishal Agarwal [SMTP:vishalagarwal at HOTMAIL.COM] skrev 03. september 1999 01:05:

> I am not at all satisfied with your response. How dare you even accuse me of
> such a thing? Have you yourself not made scurrilous remarks against a fellow
> listmember's wife in June?

Please be more specific.

I donot even know where Dr. Thompson lives and
> what he does.

I did not suggest that you would personally turn up on Dr. Thompson's doorstep.
What you have presented, is in my opinion a veiled threat, an attempt at
intimidation suggesting that "something may happen if....".

> (To me, the White race does not have a good reputation).

This is a racist remark. I do not speak as a representative of the "White
race". My views are personal.

Lars Martin Fosse

Dr. art. Lars Martin Fosse
Haugerudvn. 76, Leil. 114,