New list / new rules (RE: Request for Info)

Ramadas dasa at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Mon May 31 12:52:27 UTC 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Ruth Laila Schmidt <r.l.schmidt at EAST.UIO.NO>
Sent: Sunday, 30 May 1999 7:59

> Dear members of the list,
>
> I agree with Juergen Neuss. Things have gotten to the point where the
first
> thing I do every morning is delete a great many messages posted by a
> relatively small number of people - without reading them. I probably miss
> some messages of genuine interest, but I don't have time to sort them out
> from the polemics.
>
> With best wishes,
>
> Ruth Schmidt

In reference to your statement ** a great many messages posted by a
relatively small number of people ** , please count up the number of members
who are engaging in these areas of discussion. I think you will find that **
relatively small number of people ** is a gross injustice to the large cross
section of contributors. In fact, I fancy I even saw at least one posting
from yourself. Are you also placing yourself in this category? ;-)

Kindest regards
Ramadas
dasa at ozemail.com.au