Dr Rajaram and Dr. Jha: Vedic Glossary of Indus Seals

Lars Martin Fosse lmfosse at ONLINE.NO
Wed May 19 12:34:52 UTC 1999

Vishal Agarwal schrieb:

> Mr. Frosse had asked in an earlier posting of Dr. Rajram accepts the glossar
> of Dr. Jha. Here is a press release from Dr. Rajaram which suggests that he
> does accept it. This is just for the information of the List Members

I think there is a slight misunderstanding here. I don't think I asked if Rajaram
accepted Dr. Jha's work, because I have known that for quite some time. R. has
supported J's work in several places as far as I can see, also in one of his books.

But otherwise, thank you for the reference! :-)

Lars Martin Fosse