Visistadvaita Vedanta etc.

Sudalaimuthu Palaniappan Palaniappa at AOL.COM
Sun May 9 06:25:22 UTC 1999

vishalagarwal at HOTMAIL.COM writes:

<< As is the case with most North Indians, we do not have any
 strong sectarian affiliations (except the Arya Samajists) and are quite
 catholic in our religious practices.>>

I would like to know if you or members of your devotional community trace any
spiritual lineage to somebody like Ramanuja. If so, who are the links in this
chain? Since you mentioned AzvArs in one of your earlier postings, among the
Agarwals  how widespread is the knowledge about AzvArs?

 <<Vishal Writes:
 http//:www.sit.wisc.edu/~fmorale1.vvh.htm

 The website is undergoing a massive revision to correct the errors that
 crept in and to enlarge it considerably. We will be focussing only on the
 Sanskrit Vedanta of the Sampradaya as I as well as the co-author (who is an
 American convert to Hindu Dharma) are ignorant of Tamil. >>

I would like  know when it is ready.

Regards