vaTakalai and ten2kalai (3)

Sudalaimuthu Palaniappan Palaniappa at AOL.COM
Fri Jun 18 01:50:11 UTC 1999

I have neared or exceeded this month's quota of messages. In order to tie up
some loose ends, if Dominik would allow me to use up next month's by a
couple, here we go.

In a message dated 6/17/99 2:21:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
lsrinivas at YAHOO.COM writes:

> There's nothing in this post or the one before this
>  that precludes an exclusive geographic connotation as
>  opposed, for example, to the linguistic one.

How will one understand the term palkalaiyOn2 as applied to a zrIvaiSNava?
Will that description have any bearing on the issue? Thanks.

Regards
S. Palaniappan