World Skt Conf dates

Ashok Aklujkar fo8z003 at PUBLIC.UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Thu Jul 8 22:41:43 UTC 1999

For most of this year I have been away from my regular postal address. The
secretaries in my department generally do a good job of forwarding the
important mail to my current address. In one case, however, they seem to
have committed an oversight. In a circular letter dated 28.04.99, Prof.
Colette Caillat (Treasurer, International Association of Sanskrit Studies,
Paris) wrote that the dates of the next World Sanskrit Conference to be
held in Turin (Italy) have been changed from 3-8 April 2000 to 9-15 April
2000. The letter came to my attention only today. In case there are others
who too are still going by the old dates, I thought I should publicize what
I have come to know. If my latest information also needs to be corrected,
those in the know should kindly correct me. -- ashok aklujkar