None

Chandrasekaran, Periannan Periannan.Chandrasekaran at DELTA-AIR.COM
Thu Jan 14 21:24:10 UTC 1999

I apologize for leaving out this in the previous posting.

The book says later:
item #7 (page 368):
[I have transliterated exactly the text incluidng punctuation...in that item
since the text
seems ambiguous to interpretation]
---------------------------
7. 'paarththan than thEr mun ninRaanai' iththalaththuk kaNtEnenRum,
'theLLiya singkamaagiyath thEvaith thiruvallik kENi kaNtEnenpathum'
thirumangkaiyain paauraikkum avathaara n-inaivUttukaLaagum.
----------------------------

If you read closely, the the first pair of apostophes ends before the phrase
"iththalaththuk" (meaning "at this site"). As the text appears, the author
of
the chapter seems to quote a text by the aazvaar in a potentially different
context to relate to this temple. But we need to explore this fruther.

Even otherwise, the book seems to be referring to a text by
thirumangkai aazvaar that talks about "he who stood in front of
the chariot of paarthan".
No coordinates of that text supplied in the chapter. Also
it says he stood in front of the chariot and of "paarththan"