The conversion issue

Sumedh Mungee sumedh at CS.WUSTL.EDU
Wed Jan 20 23:00:43 UTC 1999

On Wed, 20 Jan 1999, Narayan S. Raja wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Jan 1999, Sumedh Mungee wrote:

> > > Because they do it.
>
> > In other words, Hindutvavaadis are all those people who tear down
> > mosques and Churches and cricket pitches.
>

> People are judged by the company they keep.

In other words, you have appointed yourself a judge of who keeps what
company, and hence how they should be judged. This gets more and more
fascinating, but be that as it may, but I think this is not a place
for you to act Judge and spread hatred/misinformation on any group of
people, least of all Hindus.

> As a fine American proverb says:
> "Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas".

Here's another one:
Those who live in glass houses should not change their clothes with
the light on.

~sumedh