Ref. check- Possible misprint in critical edition Bhag. Gita

Luis Gonzalez-Reimann reimann at UCLINK4.BERKELEY.EDU
Fri Feb 26 20:53:37 UTC 1999

Van Buitenen's reading is the same as the one in the BORI critical edition,
so it must be a misprint.
As far as I know the CE is in print. You should be able to get it from any
bookseller that sells books from India.

Regards,

Luis González-Reimann

Luis González-Reimann, Ph.D.
Department of South and Southeast Asian Studies
University of California, Berkeley