Abhidheya

K. S. Arjunwadkar panini at PN2.VSNL.NET.IN
Mon Feb 15 01:54:21 UTC 1999

At 08:24 AM 2/14/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Is there no precedent, then, for the Gaudiya Vaisnava usage of this
terminology in which  the three correspond roughly as follows: sambandha =
ontology; abhidheya = deontology; prayojana = teleology?

>Jan

Reply: Not that I am aware of. These seem to be defined meanings restricted
to a particular tradition.
KSA