"Fire" cleared without cuts

Sumedh Mungee sumedh at CS.WUSTL.EDU
Mon Feb 15 03:52:44 UTC 1999

On Sun, 14 Feb 1999, Partha Banerjee wrote:

> So, what was all this fiasco about?

You tell us. You're the one who sent innumerable posts about an
irritating little offensive homosexual film on the Indology list.

Actually, don't tell me. Had enough of your whacko left-wing
pseudo-liberal we-love-homosexuality-and-everything-else-that-offends-people
posts for now.

Jeez. Can we stick to Indology, please ?

~sumedh