Was: Date of RV

Paul Kekai Manansala kekai at JPS.NET
Sat Dec 4 02:23:28 UTC 1999

"David Salmon (Kettenpom)" wrote:

> I, for one, find Mr. Ganesan's emails almost invariably among the most
> interesting and perceptive on the list.  He's worth the price of admission
> by himself , the "price" being the plethora of messages from all and sundry
> one must take a look at.

Maybe you feel that way, but not everybody (including myself)
does.

Especially when it appears he was posting under more than one
email address (was that ever resolved?).

Either way I have no problems with him posting even at high volume.
I just don't agree with most of what's in his post.

Regards,
Paul Kekai Manansala

--
Check out http://AsiaPacificUniverse.com/