Information needed

nanda chandran vpcnk at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 3 00:46:12 UTC 1999

Dear Vidya and Kingston,

Thanks for your tip regarding searching for Maitlal's book on Amazon.
Actually there's another site I use to get rare books - especially on
Indology - it's www.bookfinder.com - set up by an Indian college student in
the US.

This site is linked to the databases of various bookshops - especially those
which sell rare and second hand books. But the books aren't cheap. I paid
$20 for a worn out, tattered copy of TRV Murti's Central Philosophy of
Buddhism! But again, Chandra Rajan's translation of KAlidhAsA's works just
cost me $4!

One good thing is that, in most cases you can get the book you want. So
happy book finding!

Rgds,
Nanda