Pythagorean theorem in India

Shrinivas Tilak shrinivast at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 12 23:30:47 UTC 1999

Yes, I still have the original clipping with me and I could send you a copy
after I receive your mailing address. Incidently, Prof Alok Kumar, one of
the authors, contacted me privately concerning the newspaper report and
corrected it. I understand from him that he intends to send a more detailed
response to the subject matter of the clipping at a later date,
ST