Question about KiraNa Agama

Enrica Garzilli garzilli at SHORE.NET
Thu Oct 15 10:56:29 UTC 1998

See the text and Italian transl. of the vidyapada section of the agama
by M. P. Vivanti, *Il Kiranagama, testo e traduzione del vidyapada*,
Napoli, Istituto Universitario Orientale, 1975 (Supplemento agli Annali
no. 3).

(Lars, do I deserve your forgiveness with this info? Please...:))

Enrica

--
Dr. Enrica Garzilli                 University of Perugia (ITALY)
Istituto di Linguistica                      Piazza Morlacchi, 11