R.si Loma'sa

DEVARAKONDA VENKATA NARAYANA SARMA narayana at HD1.VSNL.NET.IN
Fri Oct 9 16:19:13 UTC 1998

He is also known as rOmaza. (ra-layOrabhEdaH)

As far as I remember he is one of those few who are supposed to
have extremely high longevity (chiranjIvis). He supposed to loose
one hair on his body at the end of each kalpa, and he is supposed to die
after he looses all the hairs. You will find references to him in
the vanaparva, anuzAsanikaparva, and zAntiparva of Mahabharata.

regards,

sarma.