Ramayana sound files, BASQUE, etc. (fwd)

DEVARAKONDA VENKATA NARAYANA SARMA narayana at HD1.VSNL.NET.IN
Sat Oct 3 16:22:58 UTC 1998

I downloaded the ramayan1.zip (700 KB) containing the first
six slokas. It is a great effort no doubt and Monsueir Andre must
congratulated for his nice idea. But the pronunciation
is far from satisfactory. This indicates that there is a need
for Ramayana and similar works in the form of audio cassettes.

regards,

sarma.