Venkateshwara Press

Krishna Susarla krishna at TICNET.COM
Wed Nov 18 18:30:44 UTC 1998

Does anyone know how I might obtain the Venkateshwara Press editions of the
Puraanas in the original Sanskrit? These are the versions which the
translators in the "Ancient Indian Tradition and Mythology" series used for
their translations. Unfortunately, their publications are English only;
hence I'm looking for the Sanskrit versions which they used.

thanks in advance,

-- Krishna Susarla

p.s. I am actually planning a trip to India next summer, so if the only way
to get them is through bookstores over there, I would very much appreciate
some names and addresses.