apology

Vaidix Vaidix at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 20 10:38:22 UTC 1998

My apologies for mention of anthropology new group in an earlier letter.

In that news group at one time I saw a group of people post many racial
arguments but never willing to come to an agreement.  I got so fed up I quit
that group.  When there is a difference, one can find the reason why there is
a difference, and work on understanding from other's point of view.
mAvidviSAvahai is a good idea to follow. Looks like I am wrong.  I revisited
that group today and find it is back to professional.

Bhadraiah Mallampalli