Indian children born abroad -- RSS and Vivekananda

Bijoy Misra bmisra at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Dec 23 04:46:39 UTC 1998

On Tue, 22 Dec 1998, Partha Banerjee wrote:

> I would like to know from Mr. Misra why he thinks this thread is
> non-Indologic.

Any topic on India could be Indology, provided one has
substance to discuss.  Simple experiences or opinions
are pure waste..  Politics of hindutva etc could be
interesting.  I assume there are other forums for
such topics.

Of course, namecalling or racist remarks are not to be