The Aryans (again); 19th century discourse.

Paul Kekai Manansala kekai at JPS.NET
Tue Dec 22 17:22:08 UTC 1998

I'm not sure how Baltistan in Northern Pakistan is relevant.  I only
said that invaders into the Northwest (by which I meant horse-bound
nomadic invaders) do not cross directly over the Himalayas but through
passes.  Not that you can't trek through the Himalayas, it's just
impossible terrain for horses and wagons.

Regards,
Paul Kekai Manansala