APOLOGY TO SRI GANESAN

Ashish Chandra achandra at WNMAIL.WNDEV.ATT.COM
Mon Dec 21 15:17:05 UTC 1998

Namaskar All,

I must apologize to you all, and Sri Ganesan, for having mistaken Georg V.
Simson's remark "stubborness of clinginging" to AIT, with Sri Ganesan's. My
sincerest apologies to him for distracting him from his pursuits to this
unscholarly discussion about who-said-what. I also apologize to others who
have had to endure the unhelpful exchange of useless clarifications that
have been flying forth from me in this regard.

Regards
Ashish