navagraha worshipped as deities

Richard Salomon rsalomon at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Thu Apr 9 18:25:25 UTC 1998

I believe that Steven Markel of the Los Angeles Museum has worked
extensively  on the iconography of the
navagrahas, and has published or will shortly publish a book on the
subject.  My recollection is that it is being published by Brill, but I'm
not sure of this.

R. Salomon