information solicited

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Wed Apr 8 14:22:32 UTC 1998

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998, Bh. Krishnamurti wrote:

> I shall be grateful if any member on the list can help me with the details
> of the publisher of the following title:
>
> Watt, George, A. 1889-96. A Dictionary of Economic Products of India,  6
> vols.   Calcutta.

This work is still available in a reprint.  We recently bought a copy for
the Wellcome library.  You can look up the details in our catalogue by
telnet: wihm.ucl.ac.uk

All the best,
Dominik

--
Dr Dominik Wujastyk,                FAX:        +44 171 611 8545
Wellcome Institute for              URL:        http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadkw/
  the History of Medicine,          Email:      d.wujastyk at ucl.ac.uk
Wellcome Trust, 183 Euston Road,    Trust URL:  http://www.wellcome.ac.uk
London NW1 2BE, England.

First Rule of History:
  History doesn't repeat itself -- historians merely repeat each other.