Ancient Indian Sciences

sudheer birodkar sudheer_birodkar at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 10:28:05 UTC 1997

Dear Luis Gonzalez-Reimann,

This quote comes from the series "Sacred Books of the East" translated
by Max Muller. The copy I had referred to was borrowed from the Asiatic
Society's Library at Mumbai.

This sloka has also appeared in a few other publications. One of them is
a publication by the Swaminarayan Mandir, 115-119, Brenfield Road,
Neasden, London NW10 8JP, UK.

Regards

Sudheer