zankara & parmenides?

JR Gardner jgardner at BLUE.WEEG.UIOWA.EDU
Fri Oct 17 04:47:30 UTC 1997

Okay, from years back I sift and find:

Deussen, "Outlines of Indian Philosophy: The Philosophy of the Vedaanta:
Berlin: Karl Curtis, 1907, pp. 40ff

Hope this helps.  Thanks for the correction re. "Systems"--

Systems Outlines-- smRti failed me!

jrg

John Robert Gardner      Obermann Center
School of Religion         for Advanced Studies
University of Iowa       University of Iowa
319-335-2164             319-335-4034
http://vedavid.org       http://www.uiowa.edu/~obermann/
It is ludicrous to consider language as anything other
than that of which it is the transformation.