New Mac Software for TeX

Yasuhiro Okazaki kappa-y at SH0.PO.IIJNET.OR.JP
Mon Nov 17 12:53:58 UTC 1997

Dear Members
I have uploaded the three preprocessor of Tibetan LaTex,
Wikner's Skt and  itrans compiled for Macintosh to
 ftp.ucl.ac.uk

in the directory

  /pub/users/ucgadkw/indology/software
And Dr. Wujastyk wrote a kind readme for these programs.

They have Mac interface, though it is poor, and are linkable with OzTeX.
The source codes that I have used are based on the newest version of
them. So if somebody want to use my program, he get the following versions.
1) Tibetan LaTeX: Sam Sirlin's version

2) Wikner's SKT: version 2.0

3) Itrans: version 5.1

1) and 2) can be gotten from, for example,
ftp://ftp.cs.rmit.edu.au/tex-archive/languages/,
ftp://ftp.cs.rmit.edu.au/tex-archive/languages/, etc., and 3) from
http://www.paranoia.com/~avinash/itrans.html.
Happy texing !

If you find some bugs or feel uneasiness, please tell me.

Best Regards
Yasuhiro Okazaki
613-2 Arima, Chiyoda-cho,
Hiroshima-ken, Japan 731-15
TEL&FAX +81-826-72-8851
Office Hiroshima Prefectual Kabe High School
TEL +81-82-814-2032
E-mail: kappa-y at sh0.po.iijnet.or.jp
           : khb12400 at niftyserve.or.jp