Announcing book

Mittal Sushil mittals at MAGELLAN.UMONTREAL.CA
Fri Nov 7 13:12:10 UTC 1997

Lars,

Can you please ask you publisher to send a review copy to our review
editor, Carl Olson <colson at alleg.edu>. His mailing address is:

        Professor Carl Olson
        Review Editor, _International Journal of Hindu Studies_
        Department of Religious Studies
        Allegheny College
        Meadville, Pennsylvania
        USA 16336-3902