Q: Univ. Koeln Tamil Library catalogs

Tobias Grote-Beverborg grotebev at uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu Mar 20 11:26:40 UTC 1997

Dear Mr. Ganesan, dear members of the list!

I'm very sorry for the inconvienience caused by using our Gopher.
The fact is that the Gopher-service is no longer supported by our server.
Unfortunately we got informed very late about it and there are efforts to
restore the service under SF-gate but this won't happen before end of april.

Please, be assured that we'll give our best and till the service is
available again kindly request our personal assistance in your search of our
library catalogue and anything else.

At the moment Dr. Malthen is not in Cologne but he'll be back by 8th of april.
I'm sure Dr. Niklas can help with any questions concerning Tamil, aswell as
the staff of the IITS will gladly assist you.

May I offer to act as an intermediary or kindly mail your requests to:
           <u.niklas at uni-koeln.de>

Yours sincerely

Tobias
<grotebev at uni-koeln.de>