New Free Devanagari TrueType Font.

Lars Martin Fosse l.m.fosse at internet.no
Fri Mar 14 16:26:23 UTC 1997

At 02:54 14.03.97 GMT, you wrote:

>This message was posted on alt.humanities.language.sanskrit. It is posted
>here as the font may be of use to INDOLOGY members.
>
>Regards,
>Anshuman Pandey
>University of Washington
>apandey at u.washington.edu

>I have created a TrueType Font for Sanskrit, which you can download for
>free at the following address:
>
>http://www.geocities.com/Athens/9145
>
>You will also find further information there.

I note of warning! I downloaded and installed this font, and then tried to
read the doc-files into Word6 for Windows. Since then, all letters are
printed more or less above each other. In order to get a readable text on or
off screen, I have to define a distance of 4 points between each letter.
Something is wrong, and I have not been able to solve the problem yet.
Anyone out there witha similar problem?

Lars Martin Fosse