German Indology

Gabriele Zeller gabriele.zeller at ub.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Feb 20 15:11:35 UTC 1997

Pardon my curiosity: what is this book 'German ideology' about?
Peter

Hello, all intereseted in 'German Indology',
it is a small booklet (xerocopied) containing the addresses of
Indological institutions in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, as well
as the addresses of all German scholars of Indian and Tibetan studies. It
was compiled by the now retired Dieter Schlingloff, Professor of
Institut fuer Indologie und Iranistik in Munich. It is quite useful,
but unfortunately does not contain the email-addresses. It had been
'updated' over the years by the Munich colleagues (not very often
because it is still a pre-computer product) but I am not sure whether
the collection of datas is being continued after Prof Schlingloff's
retirement.
Gabriele

Dr Gabriele Zeller
Universitaetsbibliothek Tuebingen