tripurasundari

Deepali Potdar deepali at umich.edu
Tue Feb 18 17:46:38 UTC 1997

You wrongly sent the following message to the XXXX-request address.
(where XXXX is the name of the relevant mailing list). This address is
used by me to manage the list and is *not* read by any members of the
list. If you wish to contact the list members you must post to the list
address. You will therefore need to repost your message if you want
anyone other than me to see it.

Chris Wooff (list owner)

Chris Wooff (C.Wooff at liv.ac.uk, ....mcsun!uknet!liv!C.Wooff)
Sent with Simeon Version 4.1.1 Beta 1