Yearbook of SA Langs. and Linguistics - Studies in Europe

gor05 at rz.uni-kiel.d400.de gor05 at rz.uni-kiel.d400.de
Tue Feb 4 20:33:46 UTC 1997

Hello!

I assume many of you will have heard of the _Yearbook of South Asian
Languages and Linguistics_ (Chief Ed.: Rajendra Singh) which is to appear
next year by Sage Publications and that you may also have received calls for
contributions, etc.

As many of you will also already know, this Yearbook will also include
a compilation of studies on South Asian linguistics between 1990 and 1996
from various regions of the globe. As I have been requested to collect the
information on work done by scholars of SA linguistics residing in Europe,
I would like to take this opportunity to request

       ALL SCHOLARS OF SOUTH ASIAN LINGUISTICS RESIDING IN EUROPE

to send me a list of their linguistic publications since 1990 for inclusion
in the Yearbook. If the publication is not written in English, please include
an English translation of the title.

The information may be sent by email to  jpeterson at indo.uni-kiel.de

or by fax to +49-431-880-1598

or by airmail to  John Peterson
		  Seminar fuer Orientalistik
                  Abt. Indologie
                  Olshausenstr. 40
                  D-24118 Kiel
                  Germany

Data must be received by Friday, February 28, 1997 in order to be
considered for the volume. I apologize for the extremely short notice and
would also like to request that you forward this notice to any colleagues
who you feel may be interested in contributing. Work done in ALL branches
of linguistics (i.e., phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics,
sociolinguistics, documentation of endangered languages, etc., etc.) is
welcome.

Thank you for your cooperation.

John Peterson