Hinduism on the world wide web

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Oct 30 09:42:34 UTC 1996

Dear Mary,

Always lovely to see your name in my email in-tray.  Gary mentioned
recently that things have been particularly hectic a few weeks ago;
everything okay?

About the student: there is, of course, quite a bit of material in the
INDOLOGY archives.  Every message that passes through the INDOLOGY list is
archived at the "mother site" in Liverpool, and is key-word searchable.
One can get at this through the INDOLOGY web page.  From time to time
INDOLOGY has carried images -- and still has images of the Isa upanishad
and Yogasutras in manuscript -- and the responses of readers to these
could be looked up.  I also received a certain amount of private email
from appreciative viewers, and perhaps I could dig that out somehow.
Finally, she should send a message to INDOLOGY asking for people's input
on this topic directly.

Best wishes,
Dominik

--
Dominik Wujastyk               Wellcome Institute for the History of Medicine
email: d.wujastyk at ucl.ac.uk          183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, England