Address Request

David Magier magier at columbia.edu
Tue Oct 1 12:53:54 UTC 1996

> I have, in the past, come across some works of Prof. Johannes
> Bronkhorst (Univ. of Lausanne, Switzerland). Since I am right now in
> Switzerland, I have an opportunity to call on him personally.
>
> I would appreciate if someone could provide me his complete address
> (including the Telephone and Fax numbers and possibly e-mail address
> as well).

In addition to a detailed description of Prof. Bronkhorsts research
interests, his entry in The International Directory of South Asia
Scholars (online) contains the following data:

Prof. Dr. Johannes Bronkhorst
Dept. of Oriental Languages and Cultures
University of Lausanne
BFSH 2
CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland

Phones: +41.21.7291636