Obituary of Ernest Bender

Tim Cahill tcahill at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
Tue May 7 16:09:19 UTC 1996

To the Group,

   Ernest Bender's obituary may be found via the home page of Penn's
Dept. of South Asia Regional Studies:
	http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/asia/sars.html

   A request: I've been trying to send email to B. Kellner for quite some
time now, without success. My messages keep bouncing back. I've tried a
few different permutations on her address. All have failed - even copying
and pasting her address as it appears in messages to the group. Help
contacting her would be appreciated. The message is about the e-text of
Santaraksita's "Tattvasangraha", nearing completion, which she had
expressed an interest in previewing.

best, Tim Cahill