khajuraho temple

RKASTHAGIRI at miavx3.mid.muohio.edu RKASTHAGIRI at miavx3.mid.muohio.edu
Wed Mar 20 18:46:09 UTC 1996

Recently, much has been said about this temple on its face value towards
its sexual attractions. I truly believe that theinner meaning of a Hindu
temple signifying peace and the Almighty's grace is not missing in this
temple too. In fact, the people who built it wants to show the outward
the Maya of this life and the inner with the lord symbolising the ultimate
goal of life for a spiritual uplift. I have not observed any hindu going
to a temple with second thoughts on his faith in Almighty for peace and
His grace.