Summer Skt, summer mythology

aklujkar at unixg.ubc.ca aklujkar at unixg.ubc.ca
Tue Mar 12 19:07:49 UTC 1996

The information I posted in February about the Introductory Sanskrit and
Mythological Literature of South Asia in Translation summer courses(2
Jul-10 Aug)  at the University of B.C.
contained the following statement: "International students should apply for
admission by 28 February. Applications from others must be received by 15
April. The documentation deadline for international students is 15 April.
For all other students it is 15 June. Telereg will be open for registration
on 15 March."

Subsequently, I have received several inquiries regarding the 28 February
deadline  from individuals who came to know about the course only recently.

Please note that the UBC admissions office does its best to accommodate
late applications if the documentation is in order. For students already
enrolled at other universities, the documentation includes a letter of
permission from the home university to take a specific course, an official
transcript and a filled-out application form. Late applicants would
probably be better off if they send their documentation with the words
"Attention: Ms. Mary Cooney, Associate Registrar" at the top of the
address.