collyrium stick// Guru Gita vs. 34

Raymond Crawford dasa at msn.com
Fri Jan 26 00:50:09 UTC 1996

I don't know if this is of any help, but..........
When I lived in U.P. a doctor advised me to use *kagal* around my eyes when
out in the sun.  Knowing that it was used by women for cosmetic purposes I was
a bit skeptical, but it does work. The dark ring around the eyes reduces the
glare of the sun and I was able to see much more clearly, although I did get
many strange looks from passers-by!

It was applied using a stick coated with the black substance.

Regards