Diacritics, s'il vous plait!

EJVS - IJTS india at shore.net
Wed Jan 3 22:24:00 UTC 1996

We are pleased to announce that the first issue of the *International
Journal of Tantric Studies* is now available in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format.

This allows you to READ AND PRINT the Journal with all the *usual*
diacritics: no more cumbersome transcriptions and substitutions!

You can NOW read the FULL first issue of the IJTS in Adobe Acrobat: our
Journal is a *complete* publication, and news, events, reviews are an
integral part of it!
For the convenience of our readers, the issue is divided in two
files that you can download, view, and print separately.
The first IJTS issue in pdf format is available on our FTP server at the
following URLs:

ftp://ftp.shore.net/members/india/ijts/issues/ijts1_1a.pdf
ftp://ftp.shore.net/members/india/ijts/issues/ijts1_1b.pdf

In order to display and print our issues in pdf format, you have to
download the free Acrobat Reader available for Dos, Windows, Mac and Unix
systems from The Adobe WWW server at the following address:

http://www.adobe.com/Software.html#acrordr

                                 * * * * *

The IJTS, the JSAWS, and the EJVS are the first electronic academic
Journals in Asian Studies to have:

   *full page layout*,
   *diacritics*,
   *graphics*

of a hard copy journal!
Our ca. 2000 certified readers per month have all the facilities and the
graphics of a typographically printed Journal without its inconveniences
(price, availability, etc.).
In our Journals you can also use a *dynamic search by keywords*.

You can also have a real correspondence with the other members, since we
have been the first to have a *real mailing list* -- therefore, a real
membership -- together with the WEB pages.
You can send messages to Editors as well to the other Members: we work as
a moderated mailing list.

This week the IJTS Vol. 1 No. 1, in a few days the EJVS Vol. 1, No. 1, and
the JSAWS Vol. 1, No. 1 will be available in the new Adobe
Acrobat format; the remaining issues will follow shortly.
If you do not want to download the Acrobat Viewer, you can download and
print our issues from our ftp server in *Postscript format* with
diacritics, graphics, etc.

* We remind readers that we are the first Journals/mailing list in the
field to have a real ftp site.*

Enjoy the reading!

Enrica Garzilli, Editor
International Journal of Tantric Studies (http://www.shore.net/~india/ijts/)