Sanskrit Charter for the Mac

Stanley Rice srice at bbs.cruzio.com
Wed Feb 14 07:15:51 UTC 1996

Dear Indologists,
Some time ago I obtained a very nice version of Bitstream Charter
for Windows. I set a short booklet of Adi Sankaracharya, translated
by Swami Yogananda Sarasvati of Kaivalya Ashrama ("Forty Teachings
in Five Verses") that so pleased the Swami at least in respect of
the typeface that he has asked whether the font can be sent him
in a Mac version.

This is pleasing--but now I cannot find where I got it, and do not
recall whether it is available for the Mac. This is embarrasing, and
I wonder whether anyone can help me.

Best, Stan Rice (at the Society of Abidance in Truth)

Stan Rice, Autospec Inc, srice at cruzio.com