Khajuraho et al.

garzilli at HULAW1.HARVARD.EDU garzilli at HULAW1.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Feb 12 20:46:29 UTC 1996

> From: Michael Rabe <mrabe at artic.edu>
>
> Perhaps to say more, an illustrated article for IJTS is called for,
> huh, Enrica?

*I am waiting for such an article. Have you already written it, Michael?:)*

- To Yvette Rosser and anybody else concerned about my likely going to jail:
I am already doing more risky things....:) Thanks, anyway...

- I think Clinton etc. are concerned about e.g the traffic on the Internet
of images and advertisements of children for sexual practices....I doubt
that any politician can forbide the publication of a scholarly paper
where proper and relevant pictures are published (and I wonder whether
Clinton etc. are informed about the IJTS and even about Khajuraho...).
The "indecency" of Khajuraho is nothing compared with the gifs and the
msgs of certain newsgroups!

- However, I had a strange experience while teaching a Harvard graduate
course in Tantrism: a student told the class -- for ca. 12 min.-- about
her happy sexual matrimonial life (BTW, the person is 54-55!). The subjet
was totally irrelevant and improper but, unfortunately, the
pseudo-feminist in question claimed that was a significant contribution to
the study of Tantrism itself. The person was promoted, because of this and
other similar matters, to enter the PhD program from the MA, and I am still
paying for the consequences of my attempt to dedicate our
teaching/learning time to more scholarly matters. Well, I wish there was
such a Telcom Bill for classes!

- I sincerely thank Lars Martin Fosse who has offered to move the
Journal(s....both, I hope!) to Norway, in case of problems.

Dott. Enrica Garzilli
Harvard Law School
Editor-in-Chief, IJTS and JSAWS (http://www.shore.net/~india/)