Search: Journal of the Bihar Research Society

robert l brown IBENBNW at MVS.OAC.UCLA.EDU
Tue Oct 31 16:21:00 UTC 1995

I have a copy of the 1956 "Journal of the Bihar Research Society."  I suspect
Rick Asher (Univ of Minnesota) has a more complete set.  If you know which
article you want from the 1956 volume, I can xerox it for you.  Robert L. Brown