Q: URL addresses

RAH hueckst at cc.UManitoba.CA
Thu Oct 5 21:08:20 UTC 1995

I'm updating our Centre's Web page, again. I've tried one old and one new
link that are giving me trouble. The old one is for the TITUS project on
historical linguistics. I've tried these addresses:
	http://www.rz.uni-frankfurt.de/home/ftp/pub/titus/public_html

and
	as above, but with watson in place of www.

The first address gives me the reply that "the location is not
recognized". The second address gives me the reply that "the server does
not have a DNS entry".

The new address is the one for the Asian Studies Network Information
Center and for the SAGAR journal put out at the University of Texas at
Austin. The addresses I have for those are:

	http://asnic.utexas.edu/asnic.html

and

	http://asnic.utexas.edu/asnic/sagar/sagar.main.html

The response in each case is that I've got the wrong address. Thanks for
any help that any of you may be able to give.

Bob Hueckstedt

Robert A. Hueckstedt, Associate Professor of Indic Languages
Asian Studies Centre, 328 Fletcher Argue, University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2 Canada email: hueckst at cc.umanitoba.ca
fax 1 204-275-5781 phones 1 204-474-8964, 1 204-488-4797