Hindukush conference

rnkovacs at ix.netcom.com rnkovacs at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jun 30 20:39:24 UTC 1995

I have been trying for several weeks to locate the information about
the 3rd Intl conference on Hindukush Cultural Studies to be held in
Chitral Aug 26-20.  I have the call for papers, but it includes only
the coordinators  in Pakistan with mailing addresses, not even
telephone or FAX numbers.  I would like to get the program and perhaps
the name of someone in Europe or US  who will be attending, as I may
want to go.  By the way, where is there an academic center specializing
in  Hindukush historical-cultural studies (apart from geology etc.)?

thank you, Dr. Renee Kovacs      RnKovacs at ix.netcom.com

Frank / Renee Kovacs 		RnKovacs at ixnetcom.com

Phone: (415) 574-2028   	FAX: (415) 574-1995