Request for info on indology resources in London

kalyans at ix.netcom.com kalyans at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jul 9 15:51:05 UTC 1995

I shall be grateful for address/tel. information on
the following London/UK contacts:

(i) book-shops specializing in indology books and
out-of-print books on India and

(ii) libraries with good collections of indology-
related books and journals (apart from Univ. of
Cambridge and Oxford, British Museum, India Office
library and School of Oriental and African Studies,
Univ. of London).

My subject areas of interest are: soma in the veda,
Harappan script and civilization; south asian
languages and lexicons.

I will be in London between 11th and 24th and would
like to get publications from these bookshops and
libraries.

Thanking you in anticipation. Best regards,

Dr. S. Kalyanaraman